- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Group Benefits
Create Tax-Saving Opportunities for You and Your Employees
Flexible Spending Accounts or FSAs will allow employers and employees to expand the tax-saving benefits of a premium only plan. They also enable companies to provide superior health care benefits, increasing employee satisfaction, and retention.
Flexible Spending Accounts allow your employees to set aside a portion of their paychecks for healthcare and dependent day care expenses before taxes are calculated. The more they take advantage of this benefit, the less you’ll pay for payroll taxes, including Social Security and Medicare. Depending on your state, a Flexible Spending Account program may also reduce the cost of your workers’ compensation insurance.
For more information about Flexible Spending Accounts or to discuss your specific business needs, please contact us using the form to the right.